- Balencic Creative Group, LLC starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project. Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every month.
- Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate (depending on the scope of work). If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
- Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials form the client
- Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Balencic Creative Group’s discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, Balencic Creative Group may decide to put a project on hold.
- All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, Balencic Creative Group will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or request Balencic Creative Group’s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, Balencic Creative Group judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer Balencic Creative Group’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, Balencic Creative Group guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Balencic Creative Group’s understanding.
- Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
- Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be performed on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
ABOUT CREDIT CARDS DATA AND PAYMENT PROCESSING
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Balencic Creative Group always:
- Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
- Hires the services of reliable third party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryptions for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
ABOUT THIS SITE
- All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Balencic Creative Group is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us at (717) 745-2747 or request a quote on our website.
- Promotional offers are not cumulative.
- All the images shown in this web site are solely representative.
BALENCIC CREATIVE GROUP’s REVIEW AND PLACEMENT ON REVIEW SITES
You can see actual client reviews about Balencic Creative Group’s services on the following 3rd party pages:
Balencic Creative Group is featured on 3rd party reviews sites such as 10bestdesigns, clutch , topwebdesignny and toptenreviews. All rankings developed and posted by 3rd party review sites represent the independent opinion of 3rd party review sites, and are derived by virtue of independent judgment, analysis, and subjective / objective criteria. By developing and posting such rankings, 3rd party review companies make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or factual basis of the rankings. Users of the rankings hereby acknowledge and agree to perform their own due diligence in order to come to well-informed decisions of their own. The Users hereby acknowledge that the rankings are to be used as an instrument in making such decision, but should not be viewed as an authoritative end-all to any evaluations.
ABOUT BALENCIC CREATIVE GROUP’S WEB DESIGN PROJECTS AND OFFICES
- All images used online must be in compliance with copyright laws – i.e. use of Client’s original photography or graphic artwork, use of images with permission from original owner, custom images or graphics designed by Balencic Creative Group, or use of images purchased from royalty-free image and stock photography websites.
- Balencic Creative Group doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Balencic Creative Group has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. Balencic Creative clients are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites, especially after project completion.
- Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites may appear differently on different computers and devices. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Balencic Creative Group will not be held responsible for them.
- Balencic Creative Group also operates an office in India, and the majority of its design and development are performed on those premises. Project management and leadership for the projects are performed in the United States. Balencic Creative Group employs its own staff, but may on occasion hire consultants, advisors, and freelance workers. Balencic Creative Group hires and has the right to fire employee based on their performance. Balencic Creative Group’s management constantly monitors its employees’ and hired agents’ training and supervision. All work performed within Balencic Creative Group is on a central project management CRM that helps monitor and assign tasks on projects as well as providing full security of client assets. Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for doing business with us! We truly appreciate it.S CESSINGning on client’
S CESSINGning on client’CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- All information relating to Client that a reasonable person would believe to be confidential or proprietary, or which is clearly marked as such, will be held in confidence by Balencic Creative Group and will not be disclosed or used by Balencic Creative Group except to the extent that such disclosure or use is reasonably necessary to the performance of the Deliverables; provided that such party receiving the information are bound by confidentiality obligations no less restrictive than those contained herein.
- All information relating to Balencic Creative Group that a reasonable person would believe to be confidential or proprietary, or which is clearly marked as such, will be held in confidence by Client and will not be disclosed or used by Client except to the extent that such disclosure or use is reasonably necessary to the performance of Client’s duties and obligations; provided that such party receiving the information are bound by confidentiality obligations no less restrictive than those contained herein.